The zig-zag 110mm meets the biggest requirements and therefore offers many possibilities. This model does not take up space in the attic and can be placed in both small and large openings.
The zig-zag 110mm is 100 % safe and easy to operate. The trap and the stairs are completely balanced by two side arms and sturdy migration springs.
Sturdy construction from tempered aluminum. Completed with special rivets and every pivot point is provided. The steps have an anti -slip profile and are reinforced with a tube.
Very long service life. Requires no maintenance.
Description loft ladder zig-zag 110mm
- Folded aluminum scissor stairs
- stair width: 42 cm
- Depth anti -slip steps: 11 cm
- rubber feet at the bottom
- Capacity approx. 400 kg
The ideal sizes:
Width: 0.70m - 0.80m
Length: 1.20m - 1.40m
Which stairs to choose?
Height bottom ceiling
Min. Ceiling opening (BXL)
2.85m - 3.07m
70cm x 85cm
- Plywood of 22 mm with frames above and below
- Equipped with a draft strip
- Sturdy hinges and a lock
- Extra strong feathers offer maximum safety when opening and closing the traps.
*General terms and conditions price including placement:
- The specified price includes 21%VAT
- For buildings older than 5 years, with a maximum living area of 200m², any owner-occupied home of the client / copper and mainly as a private home are used, the VAT rate of 6% applies.
- When ordering an loft ladder, an appointment will be made to measure the opening sizes. If this is not within the maximum measurements, an additional price will be charged, see options.
- The placement is included on condition that the location is located within a 35km radius around our company. If further, an additional price will be charged.
- A quote will always be offered. This must be confirmed for approval before the stairs are taken in order.
- This is tailor -made and therefore not in stock as standard.
- Implementation period: +/- 3 to 4 weeks after measurement/confirmation quotation.
Download here The measurement form.