If you have enough space in the attic, both under the roof (tilting space) and behind the opening (
This approaches the fixed staircase and scores the maximum in safety and in ease of use.
A simple but efficient mechanism makes both versions of our one -part attic staircase slightly manageable for young and old.
Description Junior 1 attic staircase
- 1 pick -up mechanism
- Measurement stair width: 42 cm
- depth steps: 8.5 cm
- stair trees: 9.6 cm
- step distance:
- sturdy wooden handrail
- Standard slope: 1.35 m from hinge point
- Sturdy wooden handrail left or right
- 1e Choice R.N.D-Wood colored with an insect resistant product
Ideal opening sizes for an attic staircase:
Length: 1.40 to 1.60 m
Width: 0.70 to 0.80 m
Calculate in the opening with the formula or attic staircase. If not send the info sheet with completed sizes back for an alternative quotation (to enlarge the opening or another model - eg 3 parts).
Formula: see measurement form
(Required piercing room = e/d) =
(Straight height floor to bottom ceiling F + 50cm) - length of the opening
- Multiplex of 22 mm, finished with massive frames at the bottom and at the top. Also available with a veneer in a different type of wood and solid lists (eg oak, beech, etc.….)
- Three sturdy hinges and a lock
- insulating fast strip
- Electrolytic baths provide the iron fittings with an anti-rust layer.
- Special collection mechanisms with ball bearings and aluminum conductors.
*General terms and conditions price including placement:
- The specified price includes 21%VAT
- For buildings older than 5 years, with a maximum living area of 200m², any owner-occupied home of the client / copper and mainly as a private home are used, the VAT rate of 6% applies.
- The price stated is up to a total vertical height bottom ceiling 3.10m.
- When ordering an attic staircase, an appointment will be made to measure the opening sizes. If this does not fall within the maximum measurements (length 1.40m, width 0.80m, thickness 0.25m, straight height bottom ceiling floor max 3.10m), an additional price will be charged, see options.
- The placement is included on condition that the location is located within a 35km radius around our company. If further, an additional price will be charged.
- A quote will always be offered. This must be confirmed for approval before the stairs are taken in order.
- This is tailor -made and therefore not in stock as standard.
- Implementation period: +/- 3 to 4 weeks after measurement/confirmation quotation.
Download here The measurement form.